UKinbound are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we will use your personal data. Personal data is any information that relates to you from which you can be identified by us.
为目的的数据保护法案1998, the data controller is UKinbound, 47 Brunswick Court, Tanner Street, London SE1 3, tel: +44 (0)20 7395 7500, email: [email protected]
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (nqrpcj.jujiangzs.com) and information provided by you at the time of applying for membership, registering for an event or if you request further information about us or anything we do. We may also ask you for information for other purposes, for example when you report a problem with our site.
- When paying for an event or membership, UKinbound may collect the following information about you: your name, your contact details, your bank or credit card details and a record of your interactions with UKinbound, such as correspondence about your membership.
- If you are registering for membership, we use this contact information in our Membership Directory and it will also be publicly available in the Members section of this site. If you are registering for one of our events, we use your contact information to inform you of your appointment schedule and any other information relating to the event you are attending. Your contact information will also be available in the directory for that event.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Any other personal data you choose to provide to us from time to time or that you post on our sites.
- Personal data provided to us by third parties in accordance with the law.
- Personal data in the form of nomination forms relating to nominees and nominators for the UKinbound Awards for Excellence. This data will be used for the purpose of selection for awards, by the relevant award committee, and will be retained for the duration of consideration, as specified for the award.
Attending our events
Photography may be taken at our events. By attending you consent to your image being used for future communications both on and off line by UKinbound to promote our work.
Filming may take place at some of our events. By attending you consent to be included in the filming which may be used digitally by UKinbound to promote our work.
We may sometimes collect information about the computer or device you use to access our sites, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
On jujiangzs.com, access to subscription content is provided based on IP address. We will collect and use your computer’s IP address to ensure you have the access rights to which you are entitled as part of your membership and to monitor or control access in accordance with your or your organisation’s relevant membership. Individual users are personally not identified in this process, only their computer or device.
In some instances we may report aggregate information to third parties we engage for particular purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you or any individual personally.
We will treat your information with respect which will be kept and processed on a computer database and subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We will not share it with anyone without your consent. You can unsubscribe from membership or remove your details from our databases at any time.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on and offline which includes Act! (our CRM database) and Xero (our financial database).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
This website contains links to other sites. UKinbound is not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and their privacy procedures may differ from ours. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do what we reasonably can to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any such transmission is at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to UKinbound, 10 Whitehorse Mews, 37 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7QD
Uses made of the information
We use personal data held about you in the following ways (although we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so):
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us (for example, our newsletters) or which we feel may interest you. This may be by post, email or other electronic means where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes, or if you have purchased services from us previously, we may contact you with information about similar goods or services that may be of interest.
- We or a third party engaged by us for the purpose may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to them); contact you with information about advertising opportunities in our publications or use your contact information to send out those publications or other information from us (e.g. our Christmas card)
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to any service we have contracted to provide you with.
- To detect and reduce fraud and credit risk, as well as to protect the reputation of UKinbound
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that our organisation merges, transfers its assets or is acquired in which case your personal data may be one of the merged, transferred or acquired assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to establish, defend or enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of UKinbound, our members or others with whom we interact. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction or the police or regulatory authorities.
If you do not want us to pass your personal data on in this way, please let us know.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep data in accordance with the GDPR and will retain this data for six years. Non-membership data may be retained for longer periods as appropriate.
47 Brunswick Court
Or by e-mail to: [email protected]